I’m a joiner at heart, which explains why I love writing for (and about) non-profits and associations. I understand the inner workings of
these unique organizations, whether they’re volunteer-driven or member-focused. I even published my own subscription newsletter for non-profit executives for five years, providing tips and techniques to help them manage their volunteers, boost their fundraising efforts,
and market their cause to the community. Ah, feel-good work at its best.
- Nuts & Bolts Publishing: Non-Profit Nuts & Bolts (subscription newsletter for non-profit executives)
- Institute of Internal Auditors: The Gaming Auditorium (member newsletter); Making the Change to Continuous Auditing (online member newsletter)
- Burlington County Association of Realtors: Burlington County Realtor (member newsletter)
Advertising, Marketing, Media & PR Materials
- Edible Education Experience: Online Media Kit; Executive Bios; Fact Sheet: Emeril Lagasse Foundation Kitchen House & Culinary Garden; Media Talking Points; Fact Sheet: Edible Education Experience
- The Institute of Internal Auditors: Ad #1; Ad #2
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters: Program Brochure; Fundraising Letter; Special Event Flyer
Articles: Trade Magazines
- Florida REALTOR: Market It! Real Estate Auctions; Podcasts: Broadcast Your Expertise to a Global Audience
- ASAE’s Executive Officer: Develop Dynamic Writing Skills That Get Results; Media Relations Skills for the Information Age
- The Institute of Internal Auditors: Research Foundation Report
- Nonprofit World: Is Your Newsletter Doomed to Fail?
Articles: Consumer Magazines & Websites
- Edible Orlando: BAM! Edible Education Takes Root in Orlando
- Good Life Family Magazine: Focus on the Sunshine to Overcome the Clouds; Travel Knows No Bounds for Adults with Disabilities
- Orlando Family Magazine: Pulses of Light; Making a Difference: Play Ball!
- Thrive Global: BAM! Connecting Students and Community to a Healthy Lifestyle