Writing lifestyle content adds a playful punch to my portfolio, as I tackle food, home decor, beauty, fashion, art, music, career, holidays, and more. Looking for a writer who can breathe life into content? Tap into my experience crafting content marketing pieces, blogs, magazine articles, profiles, marketing collateral, and web copy.
- Doorsteps: Orlando Guide to Outdoor Activities in Florida; The Most Walkable Neighborhoods in the Orlando Area; A Local’s Guide to Summer in Orlando; Pet-Friendly Spaces in Orlando
- Trademark Properties: Watters Creek Holiday 2016 Magazine (marketing collateral for retail/dining/mixed-use property, includes Holiday Events, Art Partnership article, and Holiday Traditions article); Watters Creek Spring 2017 Magazine (marketing collateral, includes sections on Food, Fashion, Home Decor, Music & Art); Hillside Life Spring 2017 Magazine (marketing collateral for retail/dining property, includes sections on Beauty, Fashion, Food and Bikes on the Blvd. article)
Articles: Consumer Publications
- Good Housekeeping: Date Night Do Gooding
- Good Life Family Magazine: Working in Frisco Is a Walk in the Park; Hey, Sandwich Generation!; Blaze Your Own Path at Any Age
- Tallahassee Woman: It’s Not Easy Being Green
- Boom: Playing the Dating Game—Friends Version; How to Survive 25 (or More) Years of Marriage; Why Being 50 Rocks; 14 Ideas for the Ultimate Midlife Wardrobe; Lord Help Me I’m on Twitter
- Playground: Look for the Helpers; These Moms Know How to Party; Hitting a High Note; Mia Muniz Has the Write Stuff; Dress Up. Play Hard. Stand Out.
- Sassy: Pretty In Pink Turns 30!; Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Turns 30!; 5 Things I Don’t Miss About Corporate Life; Stop the Black Friday Madness!; 6 Life Lessons Growing Up in the 70s & 80s
- Houston Family Magazine: Good Grief! It’s 6 Life Lessons from Charlie Brown
- New York Parenting (includes Bronx/Riverdale Family, Brooklyn Family; Manhattan Family, Queens Family): Fit to be Tied: A device that tracks all my fitness activities? No thanks!
Blogs, Digital Articles
- The Girlfriend from AARP: Socially Starved Mom Looking for a Wingwoman
- Parent.co: Pretty in Pink Turns 30! 11 Things You Didn’t Know About this Iconic 80s Film; “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” Turns 30! 17 Things You Didn’t Know About this Iconic 80s Film
- First for Women: 10 Erma Bombeck Quotes on Motherhood and Marriage That Are Still True Today
- Purple Clover: Our Retro Summer
- Scary Mommy: We’ll Never Buy Another Memory Foam Mattress; 6 Things Teens Learned Growing Up in the ’70s and ’80s
- Washington Parent: Good Grief! Lessons from Charlie Brown
- YourTango: I Attribute the Success of My 28-Year Marriage to THESE 7 Things
- Playground: Mia Muniz Has the Write Stuff; Dress Up. Play Hard. Stand Out.
- Sassy: 5 Things I Don’t Miss About Corporate Life; I Came This Close To A Color Run
- Better After 50: A Surprise in the Waiting Room: Hey, Mister, Everyone Here Thinks You’re A…; A Midlife Pop Quiz You’re Guaranteed to Pass
- Charlotte Parent: Stop the Black Friday Madness
- Creative Lifestyle Blog: My Creative Muse Is from . . . New Jersey?
- Growing Bolder: BOOM! I’ve Got a Full-Blown Case of Middle Age
- Mamapedia: Orlando: When Terror Strikes in My Own Backyard
- Midlife Boulevard: Wine, Windex, and Window Treatments–Thank You, Target!; Chasing Sleep
- Oregon Family: Why Can’t I Read the Darn Menu?